Haa Naa’ Dli Youth Center
“Thank you for enrolling your child in the Hanaa’dli Dine’ Y.O.U.T.H. After-School Program. Our youth services is branched with the Crownpoint Agency Office of Dine’ Y.O.U.T.H. located in Crownpoint, NM. The Navajo Nation Department Of Dine’ Education (DODE) is our parent organization. The acronym of Y.O.U.T.H. represents Young Optimists United Towards Hozho.”
The application packet will need to be completed which is handled on a first come, first serve basis. The application consists of youth and parent information, medical/ health history, statistics for funding and residential map. The enrollment ages for boys and girls are 6 to 18 years old. If your child is 6 years of age, a copy of their Certificate of Indian Blood (CIB) will need to be submitted.
LENGTH OF ENROLLMENT
- One Year-January through December
- Application Renewal-Annually
HOURS OF OPERATION
Monday through Thursday 3:00pm-6:00pm and Fridays the Youth Center will be open and/or closed periodically due to agency staff meetings/trainings, program planning, school/community events and other specialized activities such as sport practices and tournaments.
NO cost for enrollment. However, some fees may be required for special field trips and/or events.
On federal, tribal, state holidays, emergencies, and staff trainings.
Healthy snacks will be served at the Youth Center depending on funding availability.
After-School Program includes but not limited to:
- Homework Help/Study and Basic Tutoring
- Arts and Crafts
- High Yield Learning Activities-board games, math, reading, science & more
- Computer Lab-internet research, educational games and social media
- Health & Life Skills-Prevention Activities, alcohol, tobacco, and other drugs & more
- Recreation/P.E. Program-basketball, volleyball, baseball, kickball and sport tournaments
Phone | 505-960-2242
Fax | 505-960-3044
Jarvis Mullahon | Programs & Projects Specialist
Randy Larvingo | Recreation Coordinator
Shushshawnie Pierce | Support Staff